Download the Conference App
The NRRCC is using CrowdCompass as our mobile app again this year. It will show up as "AttendeeHub" on your mobile device.
Why do I need the app?
- You need the app if you want to receive Continuing Respiratory Care Education (CRCE) credits for attending the 2019 NRRCC. The evaluations required for the CRCE process are completed in the app. We do not have or accept paper copies of course evaluations.
- The NRRCC sends out real-time announcements during the conference.
- The app provides you with valuable conference information including: an up-to-date schedule, speaker profiles, exhibitor information, maps of the exhibitor hall and hotel, area information, etc...
How do I download the app?
- About one week prior to the NRRCC, you will receive instructions via the email you used when you registered. This email is participant specific and contains the access code you need to access the event in the app.
- For best results, please download the app prior to arrival.
Do you need help or have questions?
- Please visit one of the NRRCC representatives at the "NRRCC Information Desk" located in the Grand Lobby of the Chula Vista Resort and Waterpark.
You're Going to Want This!
The NRRCC is a "green" conference. As such, we do not have printed copies of the conference schedule or course evaluations. We appreciate your support in this endeavor.