Register for the 2021 Fall Conference Now!
If you have any questions, or experience issues getting registered, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
In accordance with CDC social distance guidelines, the NRRCC will require participants to choose a course track for each day of the conference from 1) General Clinical Practice, 2) Adult Critical Care, or 3) Neo/Peds. Participants can choose a different track each day, but will be required to stay with their chosen track for the full day. Therefore, a few weeks prior to the event, you will receive an email with instructions on how to make your selections. Seating is limited in each track, so you will want to make your selections ASAP.
Thank you for choosing the NRRCC!
Learn more about the different registration packages below.
Two-Day (Best Value!) Registration Includes:
- Approximately 12 CRCE’s
- Entrance to the full Exhibit Hall with about 70 exhibitors
- Daily breakfast and lunches
- Entrance to evening social events with entertainment, appetizers, and cash bar
- Eligibility to win one of several conference prizes (must be present to win).
One-Day Registration Includes:
- Approximately 7 CRCE’s on Monday & 5 CRCE's on Tuesday
- Breakfast and lunch
- Entrance to one evening social event with entertainment, appetizers, and cash bar
ENDS JUNE 1st
Members-Only Early Bird Price
Member Rate: $250/person
Student Member Rate: $100/person
Standard registrations will be available on June 2nd, 2021.
Member Rate: $300/person
Non-Member Rate: $470/person
Student Member Rate: $110/person
Student Non-Member Rate: $185/person
One-day registrations will be available on June 2nd, 2021.
Member Rate: $175/person
Non-Member Rate: $275/person
Student Member Rate: $50/person
Student Non-Member Rate: $125/person
Future Conference Dates
April 25 - 27, 2022
April 26 - 28, 2023
Board meetings are held the day before each conference.