How do I receive my CRCE credits?
In order to receive Continuing Respiratory Care Education (CRCE) credits for the 2019 NRRCC, you must complete a "Speaker Evaluation" for EACH session you attend. All of this is done in the CrowdCompass App (AttendeeHub). After you have downloaded the App, follow these directions:
- Click on the "Schedule" icon in the app.
- Click on the presentation you attended.
- Scroll down to where it states, "Speaker Survey" and click on it.
- Enter your First and Last Name (exactly as they appear on your name badge).
- Enter your AARC #. If you are not an AARC member, enter "0".
- Enter your State of Residence.
- Click "Next" and complete the survey.
- When the survey is complete, click "Exit Survey."
IMPORTANT: You must do the above for EACH session you attend AND the information you enter must be the same.
- If you enter the wrong AARC #, you will not receive credit for attending.
- If you enter your name in different ways, the App will not recognize that all of the entries are you and you will not receive credit for attending.
- PLEASE enter your name and AARC # as they appear on your name badge.
You must also complete the "CRCE Verification" survey. To do this, fill out the same preliminary information that you did above. Then, click "attended" on each session you attended during the conference. You can do this as you attend each session and the App will save the information.
If you have any questions or issues, please stop at the "NRRCC Information Desk" located in the Grand Lobby.
Monday, May 13
This is the deadline for completing the required CRCE evaluations on the CrowdCompass App (AttendeeHub).
Monday, June 3
The NRRCC Speaker Committee will begin sending out CRCE certificates to all participants who completed the required evaluations.
Monday, June 10
If you completed the required CRCE evaluations on the CrowdCompass App (AttendeeHub) and still have not received a CRCE certificate from the NRRCC: 1) check your junk/spam email folders, 2) make sure you are checking the email you used when you registered, 3) contact Connie Knipp at email@example.com
Friday, June 14
All CRCE issues must be resolved by this date. The NRRCC committee will not submit any CRCE credits to the AARC after this date.